Saturday, April 07, 2012

Counting down

sometimes it's really hard to counting down on something that i don't really want it to come soon.either.
but when it is a must waiting is just all i can do.it is hard to counting down,moreover,counting down for something that when it's time,i should let go of it nor i'm the one who left behind.
sometimes,it make me hate to count down.
why?
why is it?
why time are running through my life?
i don't even want to pass any second.it's hard to get time,but in the other hand,it's easiest to waste.
some people say,face it
what kind of thing should i have to face?my fate?but in my mind, my fate is being with you for my entire life.
it's hard to say goodbye,hard to let go off me.isn't it?
didn't you know it too?that the one who will have so much pain,tears,the most sadness is the one that you left behind?
that's me
the one that someday you are going to leave behind

i couldn't face this fate.why...
why are you going to leave me,why?can't i be with you?stand by you side?
why is it tell me properly.

yes,i hate to counting down,it feels like time is run more faster when i'm counting it.
should i give up on time?should i face it that someday you are going some where i didn't there be with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment