Saturday, December 18, 2010

#thingsihate

-i hate when someone says that she/he didn't like her'his friend crush because their badhabits but in another day,they become a couple
-i hate when someone says that always said he'she cheers me up,but in their heart didn't say a same meaning
-i hate when my best friends didn't tell me the truth things and always try to hide that things from me,untill someday i find the truth things by myself.didn't she/he knows that is hurt?
-I hate on Sunday nights when I can't fall asleep
-i hate when i'm waiting for a text and then my phone vibrates but it's not from who i want
-i hate when someone i care the most is mad at me
-i hate when people bring up a mistake i made long time ago
-those who break promise and keep breaking them
-comparing a person to someone else as a form of criticsm
-people who act like they have a worst lives ever
-my parents compare me to other child
-people who think they're right when they're wrong
-people who feel "friendship" means "let me copy your answer"

No comments:

Post a Comment