Saturday, January 15, 2011

where are YOU?

i was finding for someone that can hold me tightly,i was have been took long time for looked to someone that can make me happy ,and he's come..at least, found you.but why it can't be better,even though i found you,i was took by somebody else...
i just want you a lot..want you to hold me tightly,want to had a nature love.want to be like another girl that have a normally love.why it can't be happenned.it was too scary to tell the truth about my feelings.i just can't run anymore,exactly,i was on the bad hole..

so unlucky me :'(.every night,i was just dream of you,not him that i have now,it can't take help.i was too love you so much....
somebody,please help me.give me a comment.what should i do?tell the truth about loving somebody else?or just keep on lying...pleaseeee

A.F

4 comments: