Friday, September 28, 2012

This is how we live


Have i ever mentioned before?that i have very bestfriend.this time,i'm going to post the girls first.


1. Clairine Irawan.
well i would like all of you to guess,which one she is and i'll give the hint.
she use glasses,the very cheerfull looking one,the most of my time i spent with her.
for me,this one is the best at giving advice,she's not afraid to be true with me,she's not fake like the other did.I've knew her since i was only around 5 yo i guess.oh,1st grade of primary school.she has a lot talent,as i know,she do art,music (guitar,piano),graphic design,singing,and also logic things.she goes to sains anyway.as  a friend,i'm very proud of her achievements

2.Sanny Kirana
this one is the calm one when it comes to problems through me.but the most sweetest thing that i get from her is the fact that she never leave my side.she's the oriental looking one,with two narrow eyes and athletic female body (i guess).i'm glad to have her always be in my side.altough,she's not a subjective person,she always act fair and objective to everyone,this personalty that i've admit so much from her.such a leo sign,she is always up for a challange 

3.Vinasia Tjiputra
i do have a lot arugements because we have different opinion but still,she is always thought me a lot of things.i've met her since i was a kindergarden student.she's the good looking one,with long black hair and a smiley person,and skinny white skin.the most thing that i admit her,that she always come to forgive.we also being together and through so many things.may be people may think she's not that close to me but to annouce the fact,both of us is very close even my mom closeto her mom too.oh no,my mom is close to claire's mom as well as sanny's mom too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment