Wednesday, October 03, 2012

My forever dream

it's been a long time since i haven't post about song.
post ini bener2 gua bikin malem, sekarang itu sekitar jam 1an.oiya,gua lagi nonton serial drama korea judulnya "Baker king" and suddenly,ada ost lagunya yang for me it's good to listen.
here is it,

MY FOREVER DREAM

it's okay if i'm lonely
doesn't matter if things are hard,
it's okay...
love will fly my heart
today i'll live in this world
look,isn't this working just fine
i can see you whenever i close my eyes
now i can hear that voice
by my ear,walking toward you
just the dream i have every single day
if i can live with you like that
i would be able to stand up again
that happiness in your precious memory
will let you feel the warmth even during difficult time..
to me , hope is a dream that never falls asleep
swallowing my sorrows in the midst of pain like this
i will show you my smiling face, it doesn't hurt anymore
i always hold the dreams i want to fulfill with you
and i'll call you from the distance i could never go
this is my forever dream.


this is so touching apalagi mix with some scene yang emg mengharukan.this is one of korean song that i have to admit i love to listening it.the music , i almost dream 'bout playin' with my piano

No comments:

Post a Comment