Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I hope they know

   In a short amount of time, i''m going to graduate from high school.
I'm happy of course, that's obvious to feel happy after you finished something that's such a pain in the ass like school.
you won't be forced to wake up so early, study like hell for exams, and go home in exhausted state.
but
have you ever think,something that you've been doing all the time,and suddenly you'll not going to do it anymore, will only make you miss it.
after some time, you're gonna miss to wake up so early to go school, to see your friend, to learn together, sit and each your lunch together, grin over your crush in the hallway while your friends will be teasing you because of it, fall asleep in the class because your teacher and the subject is too boring.

you're gonna miss it.

for me, yeah, I'm happy cause i'm going to graduate soon, and yet, can't i be sad too ? it turns out to be farewell anyway.
the next step will be a whole different world.
in university, the teacher won't remind you to do your homework, your friend will not bother to ask you to the the task together, you'll be sit and eat your lunch alone while your friend having their class, they won't hang out to you so often like your high school friend would do. it'll be sad even more,
the fact that you won't see yout crush walking in the hallway chatting with his friend anymore.

you know, i can't hold my tears while writing this post.

I hope my friends know, i want to be together with them as much as i can, creating memories as much as we can, i want them to keep contact with me, i want them to keep hang out with me.
i don't want to forget my crush too, i want him to know, i'm not joking about my feelings for him, i want him to know how long i've been kept this feeling for him, and i want him to know, that we can still be friends.

this post is so sad i'm gonna die.


No comments:

Post a Comment