Thursday, April 03, 2014

happiness is just a bullshit afterall,
why ?
because the facts that not everyone in this world can completly feel happy....
I don't know what i feel anymore.
I've been wearing countless mask on my face. but people probably don't care, do they ?
they offer me only piece of cheap thing, covered in gold. and i got really happy.
well, you know, something that only looks good on the outside.
when i got home, and opened that thing, see ? it's only a cheap thing and the gold is fake. then again, my tears would fall.
it's not beacause i'm angry. it's because i'm sad.
i'm sad not because it's a cheap thing that i recieved. but thats because  i regret, regret why i would i get happy over fake thing and then after that i would be very sad. moreover the sad that i feel is painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment