Sunday, October 18, 2015

I'm more than you think

Her wings Once So White.
She was once so light.
She made the sky shine.
She met a strange guy and fell in love.
He made her believe lies to steal her light.
Now she sits alone in the dark.
Tears fill her eyes.
She sits alone crying as sorrow consumes her.
Her wings now dark.
She is now so grey.
She no longer has her light.
The sky around her is slowly falling.
For now she is a Fallen Angel.... That weeps of a broken heart

They call me fallen,
My wings are all I have left of me now.


wings torn for making a forbidden choice,
but truly, they are-
ethereal wisps
fading like the morning fog.
Bitter laughter stains my lips-
human life is so much better
because they take comfort in the
fleeting illusions of rights and wrongs
and judging the sides of the coin

My halo,now bent
Is lieing on the heavenly ground.
My heavenly dress,
Is covered in blood.
my eyes  are as dark as night.
As i begin to frown,
I cant help,but wonder
how my peaceful life,
was turned upside down.
I'm more fragile than you think
I'm more unstable than you think
I've lived a heavy life more than you think
I'm broken, more severe than you think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment