Thursday, May 01, 2014

Loving him was red

                         
   Not everyone can understand how's the feeling to stand firm watching the one that you like, like someone else.
In my case, I don't even started to get close to him and yet everything turns into a mess. Maybe I was being too melancholic but I just can't hold my tears.  And I think at least one person can understand how does it feels to like someone that not even look at yourself properly. 
   I'm writing this post wishing that you would choose me. But I know now it's hopeless, that's why once again I'm running away. I'm wishing for your happines with her and I meant it. 

Ps : here's some words to a person that's such a four leaf clover to me, I'm counting on you, please make him happy and make him yours already so that way I can backoff without worries

                       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment