Saturday, September 07, 2013

selfish post

selfish.selfish.selfish.sefish.

catch my self in the room with a selfish person.
whenever i try to open the door, the selfish one always scream on me.
whenever i try to speak my mind, the selfish one always covers it's ear.
there's also time when i look out from the window.
again, i see them again laughing hapily, do whatever they want, running freely,catch their dreams, and...happy.
but there's me, for the second time i catch my self looked in this stupid room full of selfishness.
i promise myself...
one day, when i really completely growing up, i'm going to create a key.
i'm going to free myslef out from this ugly room.
but then again, when i finally half-grow up, i'm tied up.
god,is there any way, is there will be a time when i can speak any word...
will that person, let me out, and catch my dream..
because it sucks, whenever that person is in trouble, the one who take the blame is always me..
always me..


No comments:

Post a Comment