Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christopher's 17yo birthday

on Nov 29th /2012. yesterday, christopher ,well usually i call him toto or piggy, my one of boybestfriend held his birthday it was in Central park near our school and we ate in "Shabu Slim".
he treated so many people,count me in, then his girlfriend (one of my girlbestfriend) clairine,gio,ferry,owen,lele,dila,shanti,albert,arvin,michael,jumo,jutang,tirta,andy,erik...to tell the truth,my mind was so loud with some kind of voice like "what a nice boy..that's really is my bestfriend! :D " LOL. but not only him, buttt ALLLL my besfriend are trully great,nice,and yeah,you can imagine that,nevertheless the ain't going to cause troublesome thingy.
and here's some stupid photo taken :D
and sorry i've just take the photo which is contain me inside :')



No comments:

Post a Comment